How To Use This Blog!

Search This Blog

What is this blog about?

These are notes from my English A-Level course that I'm keen to share!
Thomas Hardy, W.H. Auden and F. Scott Fitzgerald from AS
Christopher Marlowe, William Shakespeare and Angela Carter from A2
Click on "How to Use This Blog" in the right-margin to retrieve articles easily!

Also, you can use the search bar above for quick access!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Christopher Marlowe

I will be posting notes on Elements of the Gothic from Marlowe’s “Doctor Faustus” that I studied at A-Level; however, the aim of this post is to guide you through this blog, its aim, and how to use it.

This blog aims to help those who study A-Level English, or simply those that enjoy literature. On the Home Page, you will find a "Search" bar beneath the heading "TheCommunique's Notes." I request all users to make a search using that toolbar, so as to be able to retrieve old posts easily and make the blog more accessible to everyone.

I prefer the "Search" method as it would be very tiresome to glance through my Blog Archive and find the relevant page you are looking for.

For example, if you wish to search for “significance of women in Dr Faustus”, please enter " significance of women in Dr Faustus" in the Search bar and you should receive relevant results - it may so happen that I have not posted notes for the query relevant to you, if so, please leave a comment somewhere and I will try and help you with it as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for visiting this blog and I hope you enjoy all the posts on TheCommunique's Notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment